ELLIOTT D. HEFLER – Of Counsel
675 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10017
- B.A. Columbia College, 1967
- J.D. New York University School of Law, 1970
- Editor, NYU Law Review
- Associate, Lord Day & Lord, 1970 – 1973
- Associate, Robinson, Silverman, Pearce, Aronsohn & Berman, 1973 – 1978
- Associate, Greenberg Irwin Pellman & Slade, 1978 – 1980
- Partner, Greenberg Irwin & Weisinger, 1980 – 1985
- Vice President and General Counsel, The ITD Group, Inc., 1986 – 1989
- Vice President and General Counsel, Cardinal Industries, Inc., 1989 – 1990
- Law Office of Elliott D. Hefler, 1990 – 1996
- Of Counsel, Eisenberg Tanchum & Levy, 1996- Present
- Member, New York Bar and Florida Bar; admitted to practice before United State District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
Mr. Hefler specializes in real estate law, corporate law and trusts and estates law. He has over 40 years of experience representing individuals, businesses and lenders in a variety of legal matters, including the acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of commercial and residential real property.